If you aspire to get an undergraduate or graduate education at a school near Norwood, Massachusetts, there is no shortage of options. You can look at data from the National Center for Education Statistics in order to make an informed decision about your educational future.
Closest Schools to Norwood, Massachusetts
Norwood, a town in the Greater Boston area, is close to a lot of colleges and universities. Students who want to study at a school nearby can choose between both public and private colleges and universities. Check out the five schools that are the shortest distance from Norwood.
- Curry College (7.9 miles)
- Babson College (8.3 miles)
- Mount Ida College (8.7 miles)
- Boston College (9.4 miles)
- Massachusetts Bay Community College (9.5 miles)
Largest Schools Near Norwood, Massachusetts
There are several large universities near Norwood. If you want to go to school alongside many other students, you may want to consider one of these five schools.
- Boston University (32,158 students)
- Harvard University (29,652 students)
- Northeastern University (19,940 students)
- University of Massachusetts - Boston (17,030 students)
- Boston College (14,354 students)
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
Lowest Net Price
To calculate the average net price of a school, the NCES takes the average financial aid award and subtracts that from the cost of attendance for full-time undergraduate students. As reported by the NCES, the following Norwood-area schools have the lowest net prices for the 2014-2015 school year.
- Middlesex Community College ($4,384 per year)
- Bunker Hill Community College ($6,842 per year)
- Roxbury Community College ($6,977 per year)
- Massasoit Community College ($7,663 per year)
- University of Massachusetts-Boston ($10,980 per year)
Highest Graduation Rates
To calculate the graduation rate, the NCES determines the proportion of full-time undergraduate students who finished their program within 150% of the standard time. The data here was calculated for students who graduated in 2015.
- Harvard University (98%)
- Wellesley College (93%)
- Tufts University (93%)
- Boston College (92%)
- Babson College (89%)
Overall, you may be able to decide if a school near Norwood is right for you by evaluating statistics from the NCES.