The following pertains to public and private non-profit schools near Novi, Michigan. Learn about graduation rates, student populations, and net prices, based on data from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).
Closest Schools to Novi, Michigan
There are at least five non-specialty schools within a 15-mile radius of downtown. Three of these institutions are four-year universities. For those looking to be situated near Novi while pursuing their education, look into these options:
- Schoolcraft College (located 8.3 miles from downtown)
- Madonna University (located 10.7 miles from downtown)
- Concordia University - Ann Arbor (located 14.7 miles from downtown)
- Washtenaw Community College (located 14.7 miles from downtown)
- Lawrence Technological University (located 14.9 miles from downtown)
Largest Schools Near Novi, Michigan
Four universities and one community college had the greatest number of students in the area in 2015. Three of these schools are less than 20 miles from downtown. For those who prefer studying alongside many colleagues, consider these schools:
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor (43,651 students; 28,312 undergraduates)
- Wayne State University (27,140 students; 17,587 undergraduates)
- Eastern Michigan University (21,824 students; 17,951 undergraduates)
- Oakland Community College (21,061 students, all undergraduates)
- Oakland University (20,261 students; 16,793 undergraduates)
Lowest Net Prices
For net prices, the NCES subtracts the average financial aid from the total program cost for undergraduates studying full-time. Four colleges near Novi had the lowest net costs for the 2014-2015 school year. These four schools are less than 17 miles from the downtown area.
- Washtenaw Community College ($3,503)
- Henry Ford College ($3,928)
- Oakland Community College ($4,175)
- Schoolcraft College ($4,854)
- Oakland University ($11,145)
Highest Graduation Rates
For graduation rates, the NCES calculates the number of full-time undergraduates who finish their studies within 150% of the usual time frame. Three universities had graduation rates above the 60% mark for students who began their studies in the autumn of 2009. All three are located within a 20-mile radius of downtown Novi.
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor (90% graduation rate)
- University of Detroit Mercy (63% graduation rate)
- Madonna University (61% graduation rate)
- Lawrence Technological University (56% graduation rate)
- University of Michigan - Dearborn (53% graduation rate)
For those seeking schools with low costs, robust student populations, and good graduation rates, there are multiple public and private not-for-profit institutions to consider near Novi, Michigan.