Savannah Nursing Administration Programs
Nurses who are interested in building their leadership and administrative skills in the field can turn to one Savannah university for relevant education programs. Learn about the focus areas and required coursework in the school's program, and then review a table of facts and figures for additional information on the institution.
- South University - Savannah Online is a four-year, private for-profit school that offers an online Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nurse Administrator as well as an RN to MSN program. The school is located about five miles from the city's center.
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Clinical Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Direct-Entry Midwifery - LM, CPM
- Licensed Vocational Nurse Training
- Mental Health Nursing
- Neonatal Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Assistant or Patient Care Assistant
- Nurse Midwife
- Nurse Practitioner or Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing for Adults and Seniors
- Nursing Science
- Occupational Health Nursing
- Operating Room and Surgical Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Public Health Nurse or Community Nurse
- Registered Nurse
When choosing a college, there is more to consider than the programs an institution offers. Take a look at this table to get details on student enrollment, costs and school setting for the profiled university.
|South University - Savannah Online|
|School Type||4-year; private for-profit|
|Total Enrollment (2017)||7,575 (3,519 graduate students)*|
|Campus Setting||Midsize city|
|Tuition & Fees (2017-2018)||$13,316 for graduate students*|
Source: *NCES College Navigator.
South University - Savannah Online
This university provides a 100% online program that allows students to develop the skills needed to become a nurse administrator. The program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Administration
Courses in this master's degree program include nursing research, nursing theoretical perspectives
and the role of the advanced practice nurse. In the area of specialization, students will learn about the management of complex healthcare systems, healthcare financial management, human resource management in healthcare organizations and advanced pharmacology. A two-part practicum and a graduate project must also be completed.
Master of Science in Nursing with a Specialization in Nursing Administrator (RN to MSN)
The school also offers an RN to MSN with a specialization in Nurse Administrator. This program is also online and requires students to complete 76 credits of general education courses in communications, math and natural sciences as well as chemistry, nutrition and microbiology on the way to earning both a Bachelor of Science in Nursing as well as a MSN.