The following pertains to schools around Orlando Park, Illinois. You will learn about student populations, net costs, and graduation rates, with data from the National Center for Education Statistics.
Closest Schools to Orlando Park, Illinois
There are five schools within 12 miles of downtown Orlando Park. The list is comprised of three colleges and two universities. For those looking to study close to Orlando Park, investigate further into the following options:
- Trinity Christian College (located 3.8 miles from Orlando Park)
- Moraine Valley Community College (located 5.5 miles from Orlando Park)
- Saint Xavier University (located 8.3 miles from Orlando Park)
- City Colleges of Chicago - Richard J Daley College (located 10.8 miles from Orlando Park)
- Lewis University (located 11.4 miles from Orlando Park)
Largest Schools Near Orlando Park, Illinois
The most populated schools in the area for 2014-2015 are all at least 14 miles away from downtown Orlando Park. They are all less than 24 miles from the city. If attending a school with many colleagues is ideal for you, consider the following institutions:
- College of DuPage (29,476 students, all undergraduates)
- University of Illinois at Chicago (27,969 students; 16,718 undergraduates)
- DeVry University - Illinois (24,220 students; 18,264 undergraduates)
- DePaul University (23,799 students; 16,153 undergraduates)
- Joliet Junior College (15,776 students, all undergraduates)
Lowest Net Prices
There were at least five schools in the area with net prices below $6,000 for 2014-2015. Three of the schools are within a 20-mile radius of downtown Orlando Park. These amounts are calculated by the NCES by subtracting the average financial aid for full-time undergraduates from their total program cost.
- Morton College ($3,999)
- Moraine Valley Community College ($4,573)
- South Suburban College ($4,608)
- Joliet Junior College ($4,856)
- Triton College ($5,274)
Highest Graduation Rates
For the 2015 school year, there were two schools in the area with graduation rates exceeding 85%. The NCES determines these percentages via the total amount of full-time undergraduates who graduate from their program within 150% of the typical time frame.
- University of Chicago (92% graduation rate)
- Wheaton College (89% graduation rate)
- Illinois Institute of Technology (73% graduation rate)
- DePaul University (73% graduation rate)
- North Central College (67% graduation rate)
In the area around Orlando Park, Illinois, there are numerous options for students seeking populous schools, institutions with robust graduation rates, and schools with low net prices.