Undergraduate Academic Scholarships
Architecture and Drafting Degrees
A $500 award will be given to a student pursuing an associate's or bachelor's degree program emphasizing Architecture, Architectural Drafting or Design, and Architectural Engineering.
- Amount: $500
- One Award Annually
- Deadline: April 1st, 2024
Previous Scholarship Winner — $500 Award
California State University Long Beach
Interior Architecture Design
"My interior architecture design degree is the tip of the iceberg regarding what I wish to accomplish as a designer. I see a major flaw between academia, professional designers, and the continual negligence of urban problems. A green urbanism class taught by urban planners at an NGO challenged me to look at the greater scheme of how people interacted with spaces. The issues of sustainability, community, and socioeconomic problems are studied separately but I wish to conjoin them in my career. This scholarship would allow me to nourish these interests and eventually make them my life's work as a designer."
Scholarship applicants should be pursuing a degree at the associate degree level or higher in a program related to Architecture or Drafting including:
- Associate's in CAD and
- Associate's in Architectural
- Bachelor's in Architecture
- Bachelor's in CAD Drafting
and Computer Design
- Bachelor's in Architectural
Selection & Eligibility Criteria
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
The winner will be notified following the deadline and the award will be sent directly to the recipient by check to the permanent mailing address noted in the application.
Academic award winners who accumulate more than $600.00 in prizes over a one-year period will be issued an IRS form 1099 (or the equivalent). This will require contest winners to provide Study.com with certain personal information prior to receipt of their winnings.
Academic Award Provider
The academic award is provided by Study.com. The application process is completely online.
Read the full scholarship terms and conditions.