Graduate Level Academic Scholarships
Business Administration Degrees
A $500 will be given to a student pursuing a Master of Business Administration Degree. Areas of specialization that will be considered include but are not limited to accounting, finance, marketing, management, operations management, human resources and supply chain management.
- Amount: $500
- One Award Annually
- Deadline: April 1st, 2024
Previous Scholarship Winner — $500 Award
Mitchell Technical Institute
Administrative Office Assistant Major
"I am a single mother of 3 kids (ages 6,3,2), working part-time, and attending college full time. I decided that I didn't want to be a waitress all my life and that it was time to get an education. This money could go towards my bill, gas, college supply, and diapers! I believe that by me going to college it will be easier to provide for them in the long run and set an example for them. Nothing is impossible when you set your mind to it."
Applicants should be pursuing any degree within a related MBA program emphasis, such as one of the following:
- Master's in Business Administration
- MBA in Accounting
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in HR Management
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Operations Management
Selection & Eligibility Criteria
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
The winner will be notified following the deadline and the award will be sent directly to the recipient by check to the permanent mailing address noted in the application.
Academic award winners who accumulate more than $600.00 in prizes over a one-year period will be issued an IRS form 1099 (or the equivalent). This will require contest winners to provide Study.com with certain personal information prior to receipt of their winnings.
Academic Award Provider
The academic award is provided by Study.com. The application process is completely online.
Read the full scholarship terms and conditions.