Undergraduate Academic Scholarships
Study.com Scholarship for Hispanics
The Study.com Scholarship for Hispanics provides a $500 academic award to a student of Hispanic descent who is pursuing their undergraduate college degree. At Study.com, our mission is to make education accessible, and with this scholarship we hope to bring historically underrepresented students access to a quality education.
- Amount: $500
- One Award Annually
- Deadline: April 1st, 2018
Previous Scholarship Winner
Master's Degree in Business Administration
Business Administration Degrees - Graduate Level Scholarship
"Winning this scholarship will be another piece of my journey in completing what I had been told for so long something I could not do. I was told, for the longest time, that I would never be where I am today: I would be nothing and stay that way. I have been given this opportunity and I intend to take full advantage of whatever I can get in order to accomplish my goal of obtaining a Master's Degree and providing a good life for my young family. I have proven everyone wrong and it feels great!"
Applicants should be pursuing an undergraduate college degree in any field of study. To help lower the cost of your college degree, consider supplementing your studies with online courses or credit by exam, including:
Selection & Eligibility Criteria
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Must be of Hispanic Heritage.
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
The winner will be notified following the deadline and the award will be sent directly to the recipient by check to the permanent mailing address noted in the application.
Academic award winners who accumulate more than $600.00 in prizes over a one-year period will be issued an IRS form 1099 (or the equivalent). This will require contest winners to provide Study.com with certain personal information prior to receipt of their winnings.
Academic Award Provider
The academic award is provided by Study.com. The application process is completely online.
Read the full scholarship terms and conditions.