Undergraduate Academic Scholarships
Women in STEM Study.com Scholarship
A $500 award will be given to a female student pursuing any associate's or bachelor's degree program emphasizing STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics). Women are historically underrepresented in STEM professions, and Study.com wishes to promote more interest and opportunity for women in these fields of study. Areas of study that will be considered include science, technology, engineering, mathematics, engineering technology, and computer science, among others.
- Amount: $500
- One Award Annually
- Deadline: April 1st, 2020
Previous Scholarship Winner
Master's Degree in Engineering Management
Engineering Degrees - Graduate Level Scholarship
"I read about this scholarship on your website and noticed that there is a relatively simple application process. So I decided to apply for it, believing that such a prestigious award could be of a great value in my CV. My passion is to work in academic environments and my future career goal is to become a faculty member. I am planning to use this scholarship to buy a book and cover part of the expenses for attending a conference."
Applicants should be pursuing a degree with a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) program emphasis, such as one of the following:
Related Study.com courses include:
Selection & Eligibility Criteria
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Must be an enrolled (or accepted) female student in an accredited college or university who is planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
The winner will be notified following the deadline and the award will be sent directly to the recipient by check to the permanent mailing address noted in the application.
Academic award winners who accumulate more than $600.00 in prizes over a one-year period will be issued an IRS form 1099 (or the equivalent). This will require contest winners to provide Study.com with certain personal information prior to receipt of their winnings.
Academic Award Provider
The academic award is provided by Study.com. The application process is completely online.
Read the full scholarship terms and conditions.