There are only a few non-specialty schools to choose from in the Plymouth, Massachusetts area. Here, you can look at data from the National Center for Education Statistics to decide if one of them is right for you.
Closest Schools to Plymouth, Massachusetts
If you want to go to school near Plymouth, you can choose between a public university and two community colleges. Here, you can learn how far they are from Plymouth.
- Bridgewater State University (18.6 miles)
- Cape Cod Community College (19.6 miles)
- Massasoit Community College (23.0 miles)
Largest Schools Near Plymouth, Massachusetts
The size of the school you attend can make a difference in your educational experience. Near Plymouth, there are two mid-size institutions and one smaller college.
- Bridgewater State University (11,187 students)
- Massasoit Community College (7,905 students)
- Cape Cod Community College (3,818 students)
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
Lowest Net Price
The NCES calculates a school's net price by determining the amount that full-time undergraduates pay to attend the school and then subtracting the average amount of financial aid. For the 2014-2015 school year, these were the net prices for schools near Plymouth.
- Massasoit Community College ($7,663 per year)
- Cape Code Community College ($8,485 per year)
- Bridgewater State University ($15,313 per year)
Highest Graduation Rate
The NCES calculates graduation rates by identifying how many full-time undergraduates complete their selected programs within 150% of the normal time. Check out graduation rates for schools in Plymouth, based on data from students who finished in 2015.
- Bridgewater State University (58%)
- Cape Cod Community College (20%)
- Massasoit Community College (16%)
Overall, NCES data can help you decide if one of the three non-specialty schools in the Plymouth area is the right place for you to pursue higher education.