Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
Students enrolled in AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance program have the opportunity to learn about investment strategies, financial management, and financial policy. Learn more about AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance here:
Official Program Name:
Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance program is a degree completion program only. This means that prospective students must hold an associate's degree in the field before beginning the application process. No prior work experience is required for admission.
AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance program gives students the opportunity to learn about various areas of finance. The curriculum provides students with instruction in a broad area of business topics and also covers finance-related areas such as investment, financial policy and strategy, and commercial bank management. In addition to taking core classes, all students must complete a general education requirement.
American InterContinental University's students may be eligible for various financial aid options, including federal grants; military aid; and federal, state, and private lending programs. Interested students should complete the FAFSA and will then have the opportunity to work with one of American InterContinental University's Financial Aid Advisors.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance:
Program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact American InterContinental University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program. Some courses and programs may not be available at all campuses.
- FINA 405: Investment (4.5 credits)
- FINA 410: International Financial Management (4.5 credits)
- FINA 420: Commercial Bank Management (4.5 credits)
- FINA 430: Financial Policy and Strategy (4.5 credits)
Upper Division Core Courses
- MKTG 305: Marketing Management (4.5 credits)
- BUSN 310: International Legal and Ethical Issues in Business (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 305: Management Information Systems (4.5 credits)
- ACCT 310: Managerial Accounting (4.5 credits)
- BUSN 311: Quantitative Methods and Analysis (4.5 credits)
- FINA 310: Financial Management (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 415: Global Operations (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 422: Advanced Entrepreneurship (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 499: Program Capstone (4.5 credits)
General Elective or Lower Division Capstone
- BUSN 300: Lower Division Capstone (4.5 credits)
General Education Courses
- PRES 111: Presentation Essentials (4.5 credits)
- SSCI 206: Aspects of Psychology (4.5 credits)
- HUMA 205: Art Appreciation (4.5 credits)
- SSCI 210: Sociology (4.5 credits)
- HUMA 215: Topics in Cultural Studies (4.5 credits)
- SCIE 210: Environmental Science (4.5 credits)
Post Graduation Opportunities
Furthering Your Education:
Graduates of AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance program could enroll in a master's degree program in finance. An advanced degree in finance could give graduates the chance to compete for high-level finance jobs with investment banks, corporations, and non-profit organizations.
Master's degree options include but are not limited to:
- Master of Business Administration in Finance
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Business Administration (Chartered Financial Analyst Track)
- Master of Science in Financial Management
AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance program positions graduates to pursue entry-level positions in the business and finance fields. Companies and organizations that need finance graduates often seek out the best and the brightest for areas such as financial analysis, investment, financial policy, and financial planning and advisory services.
Positions graduates could pursue include:
- Financial advisor
- Mortgage sales associate
- Financial assistant
- Loan officer
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!