BBA in Healthcare Management
Students enrolled in AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration program have the opportunity to learn about current healthcare management practices within a business-centric focus. Learn more about AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Healthcare Management program here.
Official Program Name:
Bachelor of Business Administration in Healthcare Management
School Offering Program:
AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Healthcare Management program is a degree completion program only. This means that prospective students interested in enrolling must hold an associate's degree in the field or the equivalent. Additionally, the program is designed for students who are currently working.
AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Healthcare Management program gives students the opportunity to learn about current ethical issues and marketing and management practices found in healthcare. Other topics covered in the curriculum include healthcare finance and healthcare information systems. All class content is delivered to students via AIU Online's course delivery system, which utilizes interactive multimedia and Flash technology. Students also have access to an online library, which is accessible on the Virtual Campus.
Total Credits Required:
American InterContinental University's students may be eligible for various financial aid options, including federal grants; military aid; and federal, state, and private lending programs. Interested students should complete the FAFSA and will then have the opportunity to work with one of American InterContinental University's Financial Aid Advisors.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance:
Program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact American InterContinental University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program. Some courses and programs may not be available at all campuses.
- HLTH 400: Healthcare Management (4.5 credits)
- HLTH 410: Ethical and Legal Aspects of Healthcare (4.5 credits)
- HLTH 420: Healthcare Finance (4.5 credits)
- HLTH 430: Healthcare Information Systems (4.5 credits)
Lower Division Core
- BUS 105: Introduction to Business (4.5 credits)
- BUS 150: Legal and Ethical Environment of Business (4.5 credits)
- ACCT 205: Principles of Accounting I (4.5 credits)
- ECON 220: Microeconomics (4.5 credits)
- ECON 224: Macroeconomics (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 290: Business Management and Leadership (4.5 credits)
- MKTG 205: Principles of Marketing (4.5 credits)
- BUSN 300: Lower Division Capstone (4.5 credits)
- VCDD 211: Foundations of Web Design (4.5 credits)
- CRJS 270: Security and Loss Prevention (4.5 credits)
General Education Courses
- ENGL 106: English Composition I (4.5 credits)
- ENGL 107: English Composition II (4.5 credits)
- COMP 101: Introduction to Computers (4.5 credits)
- MATH 133: College Algebra (4.5 credits)
- UNIV 103: General Education Elective or Academic and Professional Success (4.5 credits)
- SCIE 206: Biology (4.5 credits)
Post Graduation Opportunities
Furthering Your Education:
Graduates of AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Healthcare Management program can also earn a master's degree in the field. Earning a master's degree may allow students to learn more about healtcare management, promotion, and administration. Students who complete a master's degree program may also be eligible for administrative and higher-level management positions.
Master's degree options include:
- Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Health Promotion
- Master of Public Health
Graduates of AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Healthcare Management program could pursue entry-level management positions in the healthcare field. Some of the healthcare organizations who might be searching for qualified applicants in this role include hospitals and home health organizations.
Positions graduates could pursue include:
- Medical facility office manager
- Nursing facility administrator
- Clinical manager
- Health services manager
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!