BBA in Management
Students enrolled in AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Management program have the opportunity to learn about the current management strategies driving today's economies. Learn more about AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Management here:
Official Program Name:
Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Management program is a degree completion program. Prospective applicants must hold an associate's degree or equivalent before applying. No prior work experience is required; however, the degree program's online format makes it easier for working professionals to find time to complete education requirements.
AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Management program gives students the opportunity to learn about management theories and strategies used in today's diverse economies. The curriculum covers topics such as team leadership, technology management, and managing organizational change. All course content is delivered to students via AIU Online's course delivery tool.
Total Credits Required:
American InterContinental University's students may be eligible for various financial aid options, including federal grants; military aid; and federal, state, and private lending programs. Interested students should complete the FAFSA and will then have the opportunity to work with one of American InterContinental University's Financial Aid Advisors.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management:
Program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact American InterContinental University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program. Some courses and programs may not be available at all campuses.
- MGMT 436: Managing Organizational Change (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 444: Team Leadership (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 447: Technology Management (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 455: Managing High Performance (4.5 credits)
Upper Division Core Courses
- MKTG 305: Marketing Management (4.5 credits)
- BUSN 310: International Legal and Ethical Issues in Business (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 305: Management Information Systems (4.5 credits)
- ACCT 310: Managerial Accounting (4.5 credits)
- BUSN 311: Quantitative Methods and Analysis (4.5 credits)
- FINA 310: Financial Management (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 415: Global Operations (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 422: Advanced Entrepreneurship (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 499: Program Capstone (4.5 credits)
General Elective or Lower Division Capstone
- BUSN 300: Lower Division Capstone (4.5 credits)
General Education Courses
- PRES 111: Presentation Essentials (4.5 credits)
- SSCI 206: Aspects of Psychology (4.5 credits)
- HUMA 205: Art Appreciation (4.5 credits)
- SSCI 210: Sociology (4.5 credits)
- HUMA 215: Topics in Cultural Studies (4.5 credits)
- SCIE 210: Environmental Science (4.5 credits)
Post Graduation Opportunities
Furthering Your Education:
Graduates of AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Management program could pursue a master's degree in the field. Graduates of a master's degree program may be able to compete for upper-level management positions. Successful job applicants often demonstrate a keen analytical ability, strong communication skills, and a willingness to learn and adapt to new environments.
Master's degree program options include:
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Master of Science in Business Technology Management
Students who complete AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Management program could pursue entry-level management positions. Management opportunities exist with a wide range of companies in industries such as manufacturing, retail, consulting, food services, and finance.
Positions that graduates could pursue include:
- Sales manager
- Public administrator
- Labor relations specialist
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!