MA in Organizational Management - Global Management
Ashford University's Master of Arts in Organizational Management with a specialization in global management program is designed to prepare students to lead international organizations. Read on to learn more.
Official Program Name:
Master of Arts in Organizational Management with a specialization in global management
School Offering Program:
Applicants must have an accredited bachelor's degree with a minimum 2.0 GPA and must fulfill the English Language Requirement.
Students who choose the the global management specialization option of the Master of Arts in Organizational Management program can develop a broad understanding of business and management across national and cultural boundaries. The global management specialization exposes students to leadership strategies from a socio-political context, while providing an insight to comprehend and compare a variety of management styles from around the world. This program is part of the school's Forbes School of Business & Technology™, and online business students have access to a variety of unique resources and online events, such as webinars that feature business experts from Forbes.
Ashford University offers students several payment options, including cash plans, employer tuition reimbursement, direct employer billing, and military tuition assistance. Qualifying students may be eligible for financial aid.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Master of Arts in Organizational Management with a Specialization in Global Management:
Course requirements are subject to change. Contact Ashford University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
- BUS 600: Management Communications with Technology Tools (3 credits)
- MGT 601: The Functions of Modern Management (3 credits)
- BUS 610: Organizational Behavior (3 credits)
- BUS 670: Legal Environment (3 credits)
- OMM 615: Strategies: Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations (3 credits)
- OMM 618: Human Resources Management (3 credits)
- OMM 622: Financial Decision-Making (3 credits)
- OMM 640: Business Ethics & Social Responsibility (3 credits)
- BUS 616: International Business (3 credits)
- BUS 606: Global Comparative Management (3 credits)
- BUS 693: Global Business Strategy (3 credits)
Graduates who decide not to enroll in doctoral programs could pursue employment instead. Jobs may be available in international organizations, government-run agencies, or nonprofit organizations.
Jobs graduates could pursue include:
- International business consultant
- Planning consultant