MA in Organizational Management - Organizational Leadership
Students interested in taking a leadership role may consider Ashford University's Master of Arts in Organizational Management with a specialization in organizational leadership program. Read on to learn more about this program.
Official Program Name:
Master of Arts in Organizational Management with a specialization in organizational leadership
School Offering Program:
Applicants must have an accredited Bachelor's degree with a minimum 2.0 GPA and must fulfill the English Language Requirement.
With an organizational leadership specialization added to the Master of Arts in Organizational Management degree from Ashford University, students can amplify their expertise in business and management while exploring leadership opportunities, organizational change, and how these will impact the future. This program is part of the school's Forbes School of Business & Technology™, and online business students have access to vast library of resources, including curated talent and high quality content dating back almost a century, as well as unique online speaker series and webinars.
Ashford University offers students several payment options, including cash plans, employer tuition reimbursement, direct employer billing, and military tuition assistance. Qualifying students may be eligible for financial aid.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Master of Arts in Organizational Management with a Specialization in Organizational Leadership:
Degree program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact Ashford University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
- BUS 600: Management Communications with Technology Tools (3 credits)
- MGT 601: The Functions of Modern Management (3 credits)
- BUS 610: Organizational Behavior (3 credits)
- BUS 670: Legal Environment (3 credits)
- OMM 615: Strategies: Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations (3 credits)
- OMM 618: Human Resources Management (3 credits)
- OMM 622: Financial Decision-Making (3 credits)
- OMM 640: Business Ethics & Social Responsibility (3 credits)
Organizational Leadership Specialization Requirements
- BUS 660: Contemporary Issues in Organizational Leadership (3 credits)
- BUS 661: Leading Organizational Change (3 credits)
- BUS 691: Strategies in Organizational Leadership (3 credits)
Graduates who complete Ashford University's Master of Arts in Organizational Management with a specialization in organizational leadership program could pursue a number of different careers. Graduates could find work in the government, private, or nonprofit sectors.
Jobs graduates could pursue include:
- Manager or team leader
- Leadership consultant