Doctor of Management in Global Leadership
Aspiring leaders in the global business arena could prepare for careers by enrolling in Colorado Technical University's Doctor of Management in Global Leadership program. The program is designed to develop key management and organizational skills needed in this field. Learn more about this doctoral program here.
Official Program Name:
Doctor of Management in Global Leadership
School Offering Program:
Colorado Technical University
Doctor of Management
Students seeking to enter the Doctor of Management in Global Leadership program should hold a master's degree in a comparable subject before entering this program. Colorado Technical University offers students without a graduate degree the option to pursue a master's degree from CTU after starting this doctoral program. Applicants to Colorado Technical University's graduate programs should have already earned a bachelor's degree.
Colorado Technical University's Doctor of Management in Global Leadership program provides an extensive curriculum in research methods and project development combined with courses focusing on global organization strategies and principles. Program coursework includes a series of research and writing courses offering online study and on-campus sessions with faculty mentors to help students complete various research projects. Concentration courses address leadership methods of global executives, cultural diversity in global organizations, change management, and innovation models. An advanced research course allows students to complete a project by working with a domestic global organization.
Offered online and at selected campuses
Financial aid is available for those who qualify, and Colorado Technical University's staff help students identify aid options. Aid opportunities include federal grants; military aid; and federal, state, and private lending programs. Financial aid options differ based on the program's learning format.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Doctor of Management in Global Leadership:
Program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact Colorado Technical University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
- MGMT 800: Fundamentals of Management (5 credits)
- MGMT 801: Research and Writing I (3 credits)
- MGMT 805: Research Methods and Design (5 credits)
- MGMT 806: Research and Writing II (3 credits)
- MGMT 810: Qualitative and Ethnographic Methods (5 credits)
- MGMT 811: R&W III: Action Research Theory (3 credits)
- MGMT 815: Quantitative Methods (5 credits)
- MGMT 816: R&W IV: The Practice of Action Research (3 credits)
- MGMT 821: R&W V: Process Consulting and Intervention Theory (3 credits)
- MGMT 826: R&W VI: The Practice of Process Consulting and Intervention (3 credits)
- MGMT 831: Research and Writing VII (3 credits)
- MGMT 836: Research and Writing VIII (3 credits)
- MGMT 840: Philosophy of Science, Values, and Ethics (5 credits)
- MGMT 841: Research and Writing IX (3 credits)
- MGMT 845: Leadership (5 credits)
- MGMT 846: Research and Writing X (3 credits)
- MGMT 851: Research and Writing XI (3 credits)
- MGMT 856: Research and Writing XII (3 credits)
- GL 820: The Influence of Culture on Global Organizations (5 credits)
- GL 825: Global Leadership and Trans-Organizations (5 credits)
- GL 830: Advanced Action Research (5 credits)
- GL 835: Special Topics in Global Leadership (5 credits)
- GL 850: Strategic Thinking in Global Organizations (5 credits)
- GL 855: Futuring and Innovation for Global Leadership (5 credits)
Post Graduation Opportunities
Upon completion of Colorado Technical University's Doctor of Management in Global Leadership program, graduates could pursue upper management or executive positions in companies participating in global commerce or communications. They could apply leadership skills and their understanding of global operations to a variety of positions in many types of businesses or industries.
Positions graduates could seek include:
- Global operations manager
- Human resources manager
- Global project manager
- Corporate resources manager
CTU does not guarantee employment or salary. University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the University's catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met.