MS in Business Intelligence
Full Sail University's Master of Science in Business Intelligence program is designed to help students prepare to pursue leadership positions in areas of database administration and information systems management. Read on to find out more about this master's degree program.
Official Program Name:
Master of Science in Business Intelligence
School Offering Program:
Full Sail University
Master of Science
Prospective students of Full Sail University's Master of Science in Business Intelligence program should have a basic understanding of computer systems and functions and possibly have some experience in a corporate IT department. The curriculum of this program provides students with the opportunity to develop advanced technical and leadership skills in various areas of business data systems. Course topics likely to be addressed include business intelligence forecasting and modeling, data warehouse design, analytic processing, data mining, database project management, enterprise information systems management, and business intelligence architecture. Students will be required to design and present their own data warehouses. In addition, they will have the chance to examine case studies that could help them better understand business intelligence decision-making and critical-thinking processes.
Program Length / Total Credits Required:
Financial Aid Available:
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Aid opportunities include federal grants; military aid; and federal, state, and private lending programs.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Master of Science in Business Intelligence:
Degree program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact Full Sail University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
- BIN 560: Business Intelligence Analytics (3 credits)
- BIN 680: Business Intelligence Capstone (3 credits)
- BIN 660: Business Intelligence Case Studies (3 credits)
- BIN 650: Business Intelligence Leadership and Communication Skills (3 credits)
- BIN 550: Business Intelligence Technologies (3 credits)
- BIN 580: Data Mining (3 credits)
- BIN 630: Data Visualization and Creative Reporting (3 credits)
- BIN 530: Enterprise Data Management (3 credits)
- BIN 520: Foundations of Business Intelligence (3 credits)
- MDL 501: Mastery: Personal Development and Leadership (3 credits)
- BIN 610: Patterns and Recognition (3 credits)
- BIN 620: Process Modeling and Analysis (3 credits)
Graduates of Full Sail University's Master of Science in Business Intelligence program could apply to senior management or directorial positions in the IT departments of nearly any type of industry. They might be prepared to oversee areas of data warehousing, systems analysis, information systems support, data mining, or applications development.
Possible careers related to the Master of Science in Business Intelligence include:
- Senior database analyst
- Chief information officer
- Database services manager / director