MS in Internet Marketing
Full Sail University's Master of Science in Internet Marketing program is designed to teach professionals the basics of marketing products over the Internet. Learn more about Full Sail University's MS in Internet Marketing here.
Official Program Name:
Master of Science in Internet Marketing - Online
School Offering Program:
Full Sail University
Master of Science
Students enrolled in Full Sail University's Master of Science in Internet Marketing program have the opportunity to learn how to use social media networking, search engine optimization, Web design and other techniques to market products over the Web. The program also includes instruction in basic marketing concepts such as public relations, global issues, and campaign development. Students learn about the evolving technologies used on the Web and explore ways to harness these technologies to market products. During a capstone project, students create an Internet marketing campaign; they explore a research question related to the project during a final thesis.
Program Length/Total Credits Required:
Financial Aid Available:
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Aid opportunities include federal grants; military aid; and federal, state, and private lending programs.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Master of Science in Internet Marketing:
Degree program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact Full Sail University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
- EDM 601: Media Literacy and Research Methodologies (3.2 credits)
- IMK 511: Advanced Internet Marketing Strategies (3.2 credits)
- IMK 521: New Media Marketing Analysis (3.2 credits)
- IMK 541: Web Design for Search Engine Optimization (3.2 credits)
- IMK 591: Internet Consumer Behavior and Analysis (3.2 credits)
- IMK 621: Advanced Search Engine Optimization (3.2 credits)
- IMK 641: Strategic Internet Public Relations (3.2 credits)
- IMK 661: Web Metrics and Analysis (3.2 credits)
- IMK 671: Internet and the Law (3.2 credits)
- IMK 691: Internet Marketing Campaign Development (2.93 credits)
- MAR 510: Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (3.73 credits)
- MAR 629: Business Storytelling and Brand Development (3.73 credits)
Post Graduation Opportunities
Graduates of Full Sail University's MS in Internet Marketing could open their own marketing company and specialize in marketing and advertising products over the Internet. They could also work as Internet specialists in the marketing departments of large firms.
Possible Careers related to MS in Internet Marketing include:
- Social Media Manager
- SEO Strategist
- Director of Marketing
- Advertising Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Internet Public Relations Strategist