Doctor of Business Administration - Management
Grand Canyon University's DBA - Management program gives students the opportunity to increase their knowledge of business theory. Learn more about the DBA - Management program at Grand Canyon University here.
Official Program Name:
DBA - Management
School Offering Program:
Grand Canyon University
Before a student enrolls in the DBA - Management program at Grand Canyon University they should be interested in learning more about business and holding leadership positions. Though specific program requirements may vary, applicants to Grand Canyon University's graduate programs should have already earned a bachelor's degree.
Grand Canyon University's DBA - Management program is designed to teach global economy management theory, contemporary issues in marketing, using microeconomic principles to solve business problems, organizational structure design, intellectual capital, financial management issues, stakeholder relationships, and competitive advantage. Students have a chance to learn about analyzing existing research, research design and methods, business analytics, formal proposal development, and business research statistics. This program includes two residency courses, which are intended to focus on developing academic research skills and presenting scholarly work. Students also complete three dissertation courses.
Financial Aid Available:
Federal financial aid, including loan, grants, and scholarships, is available to qualifying students. Students can find out about scholarships and other financial aid opportunities from a Grand Canyon University Enrollment Counselor.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a DBA - Management:
Program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact Grand Canyon University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
- RES 811: Introduction to Advanced Graduate Studies and Scholarship (3 credits)
- RES 861: Analysis of Existing Research (3 credits)
- RES 865: Research Design and Methods (3 credits)
- RES 871: Developing the Formal Proposal (3 credits)
- DBA 805: Management Theory in Global Economy (3 credits)
- DBA 810: Contemporary Issues in Marketing (3 credits)
- DBA 815: Economics for Business Decisions (3 credits)
- DBA 820: Emerging Issues in Financial Management (3 credits)
- DBA 825: Creating Sustainable Competitive Advantage (3 credits)
- DBA 830: Statistics for Business Research (3 credits)
- DBA 955: Dissertation I (3 credits)
- DBA 960: Dissertation II (3 credits)
- DBA 965: Dissertation III (3 credits)
- MGT 805: Designing Organizational Structures (3 credits)
- MGT 810: Intellectual Capital in a Learning Organization (3 credits)
- MGT 815: Managing Stakeholder Relationships (3 credits)
- MGT 820: Using Business Analytics for Competitive Advantage (3 credits)
- RSD 851: Residency: Dissertation (3 credits)
- RSD 881: Residency: Presentation of Progress or Results (3 credits)
- LDR 805: Innovation: The Last Frontier of Competitive Advantage (3 credits)
Graduates of Grand Canyon University's DBA - Management program could be able to seek employment in the business administration or management fields. Their work might include making decisions, solving problems, or overseeing operations and finances. They could also be able to work in higher education as a professor or administrator.
Positions students might be able to pursue include:
- Chief executive officer
- Chief financial officer
- Chief operating officer
- Dean of business
- Operations manager
- University administrator
- University professor
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!