D.B.A. in International Business
Business professionals who want to prepare themselves for international leadership positions might consider earning doctoral degrees. At Liberty University, they could apply to the Doctor of Business Administration with a cognate in International Business program. Read on for information about this online degree.
Official Program Name:
Doctor of Business Administration with a cognate in International Business
School Offering Program:
Along with graduate degrees such as the Master of Business Administration or Master of Science in Accounting, prospective program participants should have maintained grade point averages of at least 3.25. They should also have prior business experience and GMAT scores of 600. An interest in studying business in an international context is necessary.
Liberty University's Doctor in Business Administration with a cognate in International Business online program is designed for individuals who would like an opportunity to develop the expertise to effectively run businesses in other countries. While enrolled in this doctoral program, learners could explore contemporary theories and practices in the areas of business management, marketing, and human resources. They also have opportunities to examine global financial markets, business forecasting and modeling, and international business environments. Decision-making seminars and research projects are included in the program curriculum.
Total Credits Required:
Around 90% of Liberty University students utilize some form of financial aid, including federal grants and loans. Liberty University also offers financial support to students who qualify.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Doctor of Business Administration with a cognate in International Business:
Please note that degree program and course requirements are subject to change. Before applying, students should contact Liberty to confirm the most accurate program information.
- BUSI 700: Doctor of Business Administration Orientation Seminar (3 credits)
- BUSI 710: Advanced Business Research Methods Seminar (3 credits)
- BUSI 720: Business Forecasting and Modeling (3 credits)
- BUSI 730: Strategic Allocation of Financial Resources (3 credits)
- BUSI 740: Strategic Supply Chain Management (3 credits)
- BUSI 750: Human Resource Development Seminar (3 credits)
- BUSI 755: Organizational & Executive Coaching Seminar (3 credits)
- BUSI 760: Quality Management & Productivity Seminar (3 credits)
- BUSI 770: Strategic Thinking for Decision-Making Seminar (3 credits)
- BUSI 780: Business Case Study Design Seminar (3 credits)
- BUSI 785: Doctor of Business Administration Colloquium (3 credits)
- BUSI 988: Applied Doctoral Research Project I (5 credits)
- BUSI 989: Applied Doctoral Research Project II (5 credits)
- BUSI 990: Applied Doctoral Research Project III (5 credits)
International Business Cognate Courses
- BUSI 604: International Business (3 credits)
- BUSI 605: Environment of International Business (3 credits)
- BUSI 606: Global Financial Markets (3 credits)
- BUSI 607: Developing Global Markets (3 credits)
Upon graduation from this program, some individuals could pursue international teaching or research opportunities. Other students might be better-suited for positions with global business corporations in areas of operations management, strategizing, marketing, organizational development, and financial management. Positions that graduates could pursue include:
- Marketing director
- Human resources director
- University administrator
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!