MBA in Accounting
Liberty University Online's Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Accounting program is designed to teach students about accounting theory. Learn more about Liberty University Online's Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Accounting program here.
Official Program Name:
Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Accounting
School Offering Program:
Liberty University Online
Students should be interested in learning about accounting and auditing before enrolling in the Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Accounting program at Liberty University Online. They also must already have their bachelor's degree. Applicants to Liberty University Online's programs should be at least 18 years of age and should have earned a high school diploma or equivalent. Some programs may have additional requirements.
Liberty University Online's Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Accounting program is designed to teach managerial information technology and finance and marketing, operations, and human resource management. Students have the opportunity to learn about research methods, international business, organizational design and structure, and global competition. Specialization courses give students the chance to learn about accounting, auditing, tax research, ethics, and financial accounting theory. Students who successfully complete this program could be able to use analytical tolls while solving business and organizational environment problems. This program must be finished within five years.
Total Credits Required:
Financial Aid Available:
Currently more than 87 percent of Liberty Online students receive some form of financial aid, including federal grants and loans. Liberty University also offers an experienced financial support staff to help you find scholarships.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Master of Business Administration with a Specialization in Accounting:
Program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact Liberty University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
- BUSI 512: Managerial Information Technology (3 credits)
- BUSI 520: Strategic Marketing Management (3 credits)
- BUSI 530: Managerial Finance (3 credits)
- BUSI 561: Legal Issues in Business (3 credits)
- BUSI 600: Business Research Methods (3 credits)
- BUSI 601: Accounting for Decision Making (3 credits)
- BUSI 604: International Business (3 credits)
- BUSI 610: Organizational Design and Structure (3 credits)
- BUSI 620: Global Economic Environment (3 credits)
- BUSI 642: Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Management (3 credits)
- BUSI 650: Operations Management (3 credits)
- BUSI 690: Policy and Strategy in Global Competition (3 credits)
Students select three of the following courses (9 credits)
- ACCT 531: Accounting and Information Systems
- ACCT 612: Tax Research and Jurisprudence
- ACCT 622: Advanced Auditing
- ACCT 632: Advanced Financial Accounting Theory
- ACCT 642: Accounting Ethics
Potential Career Paths:
Graduates of Liberty University Online's Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Accounting program could be able to pursue employment in the accounting industry. Their work might include handling financial statements and records or conducting audits.
Positions students could be able to seek include:
- Bank officer
- Budget analyst
- Government accountant
- Internal auditor
- IRS agent
- Managerial accountant
- Public accountant
- Tax accountant