BS in Business Administration
Students enrolled in Purdue University Global's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program have the opportunity to learn about accounting, organizational behavior, finance, and other concentration areas of business. Read more about Purdue University Global's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program here.
Official Program Name:
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
School Offering Program:
Purdue University Global
Bachelor of Science
Students looking into the BS in Business Management program at Purdue University Global should have strong leadership, communication, and critical thinking skills. They should also consider areas of business they are most interested in, so they can choose the concentration best suited for them. Minimum requirements to enter this program are a high school diploma, GED, or the equivalent.
Purdue University Global's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program is designed to teach students to develop business leadership and management skills while also teaching students how to work in collaborative teams. In addition to mastering business skills, students have the opportunity to improve their skills and knowledge in communications, math, and social science. An emphasis is made on building communication, critical thinking, team-building, and management skills necessary for success in the business workplace. Students in this program can choose from 14 concentrations including an accelerated MBA path.
Program Length/Total Credits Required:
Financial Aid Available:
Eligible students could be able to receive financial aid in the forms of grants, loans, and scholarships. Contact Purdue University Global's financial aid office for more information.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for an Bachelor of Science in Business Administration:
Coursework in all concentrations of this program will give students a fundamental understanding of core business topics such as finance, economics, operations, and HR. Degree program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact Purdue University Global to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
Major Requirements (88 credits)
- AC 113: Accounting for Nonaccounting Majors OR
- AC 114: Accounting I
- BU 204: Macroeconomics OR
- MT 220: Global Business
- BU 224: Microeconomics
- MM 255: Business Math and Statistical Measures
- MT 140: Introduction to Management
- MT 203: Human Resource Management OR
- MT 209: Small Business Management
- MT 217: Finance
- MT 219: Marketing
- LS 311: Business Law OR
- LS 312: Ethics and the Legal Environment
- MM 305: Business Statistics and Quantitative Analysis
- MT 302: Organizational Behavior
- MT 400: Business Process Management OR
- MT 435: Operations Management
- MT 445: Managerial Economics OR
- MT 480: Corporate Finance
- MT 460: Management Policy and Strategy
- 300/400 Level: Marketing Course
- MT 490: Bachelor's Internship in Management OR
- MT 499: Bachelor's Capstone in Management
Students have the option of completing one of the following concentrations as elective credits.
- Accelerated MBA Option (30 credits)
- Financial Analysis (24 credits)
- Human Resources (24 credits)
- Information Systems Management (24 credits)
- Investment (24 credits)
- Management (24 credits)
- Marketing (24 credits)
- New Media/Internet Marketing (24 credits)
- Procurement (24 credits)
- Project Management (24 credits)
- Real Estate (24 credits)
- Sales Management (24 credits)]
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics (36 credits)
- Wealth Management (30 credits)
Core Requirements (33 credits)
- 100/200-level: General Education Courses (3 courses)
- 100/200-level: Math Course
- 200-level: Arts and Humanities Course
- 200-level: Science Course
- 200-level: Social Science Course
Open Electives Requirements (59 credits which include concentration area credits)
Furthering Your Education:
After completing Purdue University Global's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program, graduates could choose to pursue a Master of Business Administration (MBA). Graduates of an MBA program may be eligible for upper-level and executive positions.
The Purdue University Global BS in Business Administration program is designed to help students develop skills in accounting, operations management, finance, and other business topics. Graduates could pursue entry-level jobs in various fields and industries.
Positions graduates could pursue include:
- Business manager
- Associate business analyst
- Business development associate
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!