BS in International Business
Students enrolled in Southern New Hampshire University's Bachelor of Science in International Business program have an opportunity to study the cultural and political environment of international business, introduction to international business, and other relevant topics. Read on to learn more about the Bachelor of Science in International Business program.
Official Program Name:
Bachelor of Science in International Business
School Offering Program
Southern New Hampshire University
Applicants to the Bachelor of Science in International Business program should have good problem solving and analytical skills as well as an interest in other cultures. All applicants to Southern New Hampshire University programs must have earned a high school diploma or equivalent.
Southern New Hampshire University's Bachelor of Science in International Business program is designed so that students take a combination of international business focused courses and allied courses. The major international business courses offered include introduction to international business, international business projects, and the cultural and political environment of international business. Some of these allied courses include principles of management, international managerial accounting, organizational behavior, and international economics.
Financial Aid Available:
Federal financial aid is available to those who qualify in the forms of loans and grants. Contact the SNHU Financial Aid office to learn more about your financial aid options.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Bachelor of Science in International Business:
Business Core Courses
- ACC 201: Financial Accounting
- ACC 202: Managerial Accounting
- BUS 206: Business Law I
- FIN 320: Principles of Finance
- IT 210: Business Systems Analysis and Design
- MKT 113: Introduction to Marketing
- OL 125: Human Relations in Administration
- OL 421: Strategic Management and Policing
International Business Major Courses
- INT 113: Introduction to International Business
- INT 200: International Business Projects
- INT 316: Cultural and Political Environment of International Business
- INT ELE: Five INT Business Electives
- Choose 12 credits from the following:
- ACC 312: International Managerial Accounting
- ECO 322: International Economics
- OL 215: Principles of Management
- OL 342: Organizational Behavior
- Foreign Language (Up to six credits)
- SNHU 101: First Year Seminar: Foundations in Critical Thinking
Furthering Your Education:
Students who have completed the Bachelor of Science in International Business program at Southern New Hampshire University have an opportunity to pursue a master's degree in the field. A master's degree in business, or some other closely-related area, may include courses such as the economics of international trade, international business management, and international finance. Some degree programs may include:
- Master of Business Administration (International Business)
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Finance
Once a student has completed the Bachelor of Science in International Business program at Southern New Hampshire University, he or she has the opportunity to pursue jobs in the field. Some possible employers may include international banks, financial firms, and businesses and corporations that have global offices. Job candidates may need to demonstrate proficiency in a particular foreign language and have strong communication and critical-thinking skills. Some possible careers could include:
- International Sales
- International Marketing
- International Finance
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!