Potential corporate leaders in the global business arena might prepare to fulfill their professional aspirations by enrolling in the International MBA program at Southern New Hampshire University. Learn more about this online master's program here.
Official Program Name:
School Offering Program:
Southern New Hampshire University
Students seeking to enter the International MBA program should have current or recent experience in a corporate environment and possess strong interpersonal, analytical, and decision making skills. Applicants to Southern New Hampshire University programs must have earned a bachelor's degree to seek admission into this master's program.
Southern New Hampshire University's International MBA program offers a diverse education in the practices and strategies of several global business disciplines. Students have the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of international marketing techniques, trade theories, financial management, business development methods, and negotiation skills. The program's final capstone course provides the chance to study actual international business planning and operational practices through the examination of case studies. Students of the International MBA program can choose from several areas of concentration, including Accounting, Finance, Healthcare Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, and Project Management.
Financial Aid Available:
Federal financial aid is available to those who qualify in the forms of loans, scholarships, and grants. Contact the SNHU One Stop office to learn more about your financial aid options.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for an International MBA*:
International MBA Core Courses
- ACC 500: Managerial Accounting
- FIN 500: Financial Management
- QSO 635: International Supply Chain Management
- INT 601: Global Entrepreneurship
- INT 610: Multinational Corporate Environment
- INT 620: Multinational Corporate Finance
- INT 640: Multinational Marketing Strategies
- INT 650: International Trade and Competitiveness
- INT 660: International Negotiations
- INT 700: Multinational Business Strategy - Capstone
International MBA Foundation Courses
The following foundation courses are prerequisites for some of the more advanced IMBA material. Students with business-related undergraduate degrees are typically exempt from most foundation courses.
- MBA 501: Mathematics and Statistics for Business
- MBA 502: Economics for Business
- MBA 503: Financial Reporting and Analysis
- MBA 610: Business Law
- OL 500: Human Behavior in Organizations
* Coursework is subject to change.
After completing Southern New Hampshire University's International MBA program, graduates might possess the skills necessary to assume directorial or executive positions in nearly any type of department within a global corporation. They might oversee areas such as business operations, finance, marketing, or human resources. Positions graduates could pursue include:
- International Chief Financial Officer
- International Chief Operating Officer
- Global Human Resource Manager
- Global Marketing Director
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!