International MBA in Finance
Professionals interested in assuming executive positions in global corporate finance could receive the education they need to prepare for this career goal when they become students of Southern New Hampshire University's International MBA in Finance program. Learn more about this online master's program here.
Official Program Name:
International MBA in Finance
School Offering Program:
Southern New Hampshire University
Future students of the International MBA in Finance program should have current or recent experience in a corporate finance department and possess strong analytical and communication skills. Applicants to Southern New Hampshire University programs must have earned a bachelor's degree to seek admission into this master's program.
Once enrolled in the International MBA in Finance program at Southern New Hampshire University, students have the opportunity to study various areas of global business operations while focusing on financial management. Topics covered in area of concentration courses include risk management, forecasting, capital decision-making, investment portfolio management, and valuation assessment methods. The core curriculum provides an overview of practices and strategies in international marketing, trade, supply chain management, and entrepreneurship. A capstone course allows students to examine case studies involving various aspects of international business planning and operations.
Financial Aid Available:
Federal financial aid is available to those who qualify in the forms of loans, scholarships, and grants. Contact the SNHU One Stop office to learn more about your financial aid options.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for an International MBA in Finance*:
International MBA Core Courses
- ACC 500: Managerial Accounting
- FIN 500: Financial Management
- QSO 635: International Supply Chain Management
- INT 601: Global Entrepreneurship
- INT 610: Multinational Corporate Environment
- INT 620: Multinational Corporate Finance
- INT 640: Multinational Marketing Strategies
- INT 650: International Trade and Competitiveness
- INT 660: International Negotiations
- INT 700: Multinational Business Strategy - Capstone
- FIN 610: Short-Term Financial Management
- FIN 630: Capital Budgeting and Financing
- FIN 640: Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
International MBA Foundation Courses
The following foundation courses are prerequisites for some of the more advanced IMBA material. Students with business-related undergraduate degrees are typically exempt from most foundation courses.
- MBA 501: Mathematics and Statistics for Business
- MBA 502: Economics for Business
- MBA 503: Financial Reporting and Analysis
- MBA 610: Business Law
- OL 500: Human Behavior in Organizations
* Coursework is subject to change.
After completing Southern New Hampshire University's International MBA in Finance program, graduates could be eligible to attain upper management or directorial positions in a global corporate environment. They could oversee various areas of corporate finance, including international budgeting, investments, or accounting. Positions graduates could pursue include:
- Chief Financial Officer
- International Finance Director
- International Financial Analyst
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!