International MBA in Internet Marketing
Southern New Hampshire University's International MBA in Internet Marketing is a graduate program suited for professionals with a desire to develop and oversee an online presence for global businesses. Learn more about this online IMBA program here.
Official Program Name:
International MBA in Internet Marketing
School Offering Program:
Southern New Hampshire University
Aspiring students of the International MBA in Internet Marketing program could have current or recent experience in a corporate marketing environment as well as strong computer and communication skills. Applicants to Southern New Hampshire University must have earned a bachelor's degree to seek admission into this master's program.
The International MBA in Internet Marketing program at Southern New Hampshire University combines a general business education with a focus on online tools and strategies useful for marketing, advertising, and public relations purposes. Topics covered in the program's concentration courses include Internet campaign management, online consumer behavior, website design, search engine and content optimization, and social media platforms. The core curriculum addresses international trade policies, financial management techniques, international business operations, cultural diversity in global business transactions, and multinational supply chain management. In a capstone course, students have the opportunity to study actual business practices and plans within a global context.
Financial Aid Available:
Federal financial aid is available to those who qualify, plus a 30 percent tuition discount for active-duty service members and their spouses. Contact the SNHU Financial Aid office to learn more about your financial aid options.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for an International MBA in Internet Marketing:
International MBA Core Courses
- ACC 500: Managerial Accounting
- FIN 500: Financial Management
- QSO 635: International Supply Chain Management
- INT 601: Global Entrepreneurship
- INT 610: Multinational Corporate Environment
- INT 620: Multinational Corporate Finance
- INT 640: Multinational Marketing Strategies
- INT 650: International Trade and Competitiveness
- INT 660: International Negotiations
- INT 700: Multinational Business Strategy - Capstone
Internet Marketing Concentration Courses
- MKT 625: Strategic Internet Marketing
- MKT 635: Websites and SEM/SEO
- MKT 645: Online Marketing Channels
International MBA Foundation Courses
The following foundation courses are prerequisites for some of the more advanced IMBA material. Students with business-related undergraduate degrees are typically exempt from most foundation courses.
- MBA 501: Mathematics and Statistics for Business
- MBA 502: Economics for Business
- MBA 503: Financial Reporting and Analysis
- MBA 610: Business Law
- OL 500: Human Behavior in Organizations
Graduates of Southern New Hampshire University's International MBA in Internet Marketing program could seek to assume leadership positions in nearly any type of global industry. They might be involved in managing online marketing or advertising strategies, online promotional tactics, or e-business sales. Positions graduates could pursue include:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Global Online Marketing Director
- International Online Advertising Manager
- International Online Marketing Analyst
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!