International MBA in Sustainability/Environmental Compliance
Those interested in 'green' jobs may be interested in earning a 'green' MBA. Southern New Hampshire University's International Master of Business Administration in Sustainability/Environmental Compliance program is designed to combine a foundation in international business with specific knowledge of issues in sustainability and environmental compliance.
Official Program Name:
International Master of Business Administration in Sustainability/Environmental Compliance
School Offering Program:
Southern New Hampshire University
For this graduate-level program, applicants are not required to have business-specific undergraduate education. It is also not necessary for applicants to take graduate-level standardized admissions tests like the GMAT or GRE. Applicants to Southern New Hampshire University programs must have earned a bachelor's degree to seek admission into this master's program.
Southern New Hampshire University's International Master of Business Administration in Sustainability/Environmental Compliance program is designed to give students an understanding both of international business and of environmental issues. The focus on environmental issues is intended to cover this area as it relates both to the business world and to society. Students in the program could be able to explore environmental issues, and may be able to learn about solutions to these issues. Coursework first focuses on an international business core, and then progresses to an environmental compliance and sustainability curriculum.
Financial Aid Available:
Federal financial aid is available to those who qualify in the forms of loans, scholarships, and grants. Contact the SNHU One Stop office to learn more about your financial aid options.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for an International Master of Business Administration in Sustainability/Environmental Compliance*:
- ACC 500: Managerial Accounting
- FIN 500: Financial Management
- QSO 635: International Supply Chain Management
- INT 601: Global Entrepreneurship
- INT 610: Multinational Corporate Environment
- INT 620: Multinational Corporate Finance
- INT 640: Multinational Marketing Strategies
- INT 650: International Trade and Competitiveness
- INT 660: International Negotiations
- INT 700: Multinational Business Strategy - Capstone
- SEC 510: Environmental Issues
- SEC 610: Energy and Society
- SEC 620: Environment Compliance and Sustainability
International MBA Foundation Courses
The following foundation courses are prerequisites for some of the more advanced IMBA material. Students with business-related undergraduate degrees are typically exempt from most foundation courses.
- MBA 501: Mathematics and Statistics for Business
- MBA 502: Economics for Business
- MBA 503: Financial Reporting and Analysis
- MBA 610: Business Law
- OL 500: Human Behavior in Organizations
* Coursework is subject to change.
Though this is sometimes considered to be a 'green' degree field, jobs for those in this field do not necessarily have to explicitly have words like 'sustainability' or 'environmental' in the title. Work may be available in fields ranging from waste management to the nonprofit sector. Potential job titles for graduates of the program include:
- Sustainability Advisor
- Environmental Compliance Consultant
- Environmental Compliance Officer
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!