BS in Cloud Technologies (Campus)
Students who enroll in Full Sail University's bachelor program in Cloud Technologies have the opportunity to apply their skills in computing architecture to a variety of projects, where they could be able to perform public, private, and hybrid cloud solutions. Read more about Full Sail University's BS in Cloud Technologies program.
Official Program Name:
Bachelor of Science in Cloud Technologies
School Offering Program:
Full Sail University
Students interested in enrolling in the Bachelor of Science in Cloud Technologies program at Full Sail University should have an interest in computer technologies and how information is stored. All applicants should have a high school diploma or the equivalent; some programs may have additional admissions requirements. Contact Full Sail University's admission office for more information.
Full Sail University's Bachelor of Science in Cloud Technologies program is designed to teach students the latest skills for technology concepts. This program aims to provide students with a deep understanding of how they can store, compute, and manage information in the cloud. In addition, students have the opportunity to build innovative systems that come from industry projects. As a result, they should be able to learn how to securely implement their knowledge in private and public clouds.
Financial Aid Available:
Eligible students could be able to receive financial aid in the forms of grants, loans, work study, and scholarships. Contact Full Sail University's financial aid office for more information.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for the Full Sail University's Bachelor Degree in Cloud Technologies
In the Bachelor of Science in Cloud Technologies curriculum, students have the opportunity to study various projects and portfolio courses. They are also intended to be provided with an extensive and comprehensive project-based learning experience throughout their academic years. Contact Full Sail University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
Cloud Technologies Major Courses (120 credits)
- Creative Presentation
- Psychology of Play
- Technology in the Entertainment and Media Industries
- English Composition I
- Computer Operating Systems
- Networking Technologies
- Virtual Computing
- System Scripting Fundamentals
- Introduction to Information Security
- Fundamentals of Physical Science
- Project and Portfolio I: Engineering
- Career Module I: Personal Branding
- Introduction to Application Servers
- Cloud Networking
- Project and Portfolio II: Engineering
- Career Module II: Career Research
- Configuration Management Programming
- College Mathematics
- Project and Portfolio III: Cloud Technologies
- Career Module III: Résumé Fundamentals
- Virtualization Technologies
- Automating Resource Deployment
- Network Security and Software
- Database Systems
- Cloud Management Platforms
- Project and Portfolio IV: Cloud Technologies
- Career Module IV: Career Strategy and Planning
- Systems Performance and Capacity Management
- Data Storage Systems
- Securing Systems and Data
- Project and Portfolio V: Cloud Technologies
- Career Module V: Networking
- Software-Driven Data Centers
- Technical Writing
- Project and Portfolio VI: Cloud Technologies
- Career Module VI: Résumé Writing
- Distributed Data
- Cultural Studies and the Web
- Project and Portfolio VII: Cloud Technologies
- Career Module VII: Job Interview
Furthering Your Education:
Graduates of Full Sail University's Bachelor Program in Cloud Technologies could be able to further advance their skills through enrolling in a master's degree program. In a master's program, students could have the opportunity to study mobile services, data analytics, data-intensive computing, information management, and cloud infrastructures, and implement their knowledge in their future careers.
Master's degree options for graduates include (but are not limited to):
- Master of Science in Cloud Computing
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Instructional Design & Technology Master's
The Bachelor Program of Full Sail's University in Cloud Technology is designed to prepare students for work in the dynamic field of cloud computing.
Entry-level position options for graduates include the following:
- Cloud system administrator
- Cloud system engineer
- Cloud architect
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!