Full Sail University | BS in Digital Marketing
Emerging and current technologies, marketing strategies, and campaign development practices are among the main topics students of Full Sail University's Bachelor of Science in Digital Marketing program can explore. Continue reading for more details about this online-only BS in Digital Marketing program.
Official Program Name:
Bachelor of Science in Digital Marketing
School Offering Program:
Full Sail University
While there are no specific prerequisites needed to enter this bachelor's degree program, students might have taken classes addressing basic marketing practices and principles. Strong creative and communication skills and knowledge of basic computer applications are important for students in this program. All applicants to Full Sail University should have a high school diploma or equivalent; some programs may have additional requirements.
The Bachelor of Science in Digital Marketing program at Full Sail University gives students the opportunity to learn fundamental aspects of marketing strategy while focusing on website content development, search engine optimization, and digital media analytics. Topics addressed in this program's courses might include display advertising, digital business development, digital marketing analysis, mobile technologies, and web design basics. The program is also designed to help prepare students for certification in Google AdWords and Google Ads. A seven-part project and portfolio course sequence provides hands-on learning opportunities in areas of online brand development, online analytics tools, business operations, and business proposal presentation; the final two courses have students build and assess their own business prototype.
Financial Aid Available:
Eligible students could be able to receive financial aid in the forms of grants, loans, and scholarships. Contact Full Sail University's financial aid office for more information.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for the Bachelor of Science in Digital Marketing:
To graduate from this program, students must complete a combination of courses in the major area of study and in general education. Degree program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact Full Sail University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
Digital Marketing Major Courses (120 credits)
- Business in the Entertainment and Media Industries
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Project and Portfolio I: Business & Marketing
- Career Module I: Personal Branding
- Fundamentals of Web Design
- Project and Portfolio II: Business & Marketing
- Career Module II: Career Research
- Fundamentals of Public Relations
- Marketing Law and Contracts
- Business Accounting
- Project and Portfolio III: Marketing
- Career Module III: Resume Fundamentals
- Content Strategy, Development, and Marketing
- Digital Analytics and Reporting
- Social Media Marketing
- Project and Portfolio IV: Digital Marketing
- Career Module IV: Career Strategy and Planning
- Search Engine Optimization
- Principles of Online Campaign Management
- Affiliate Marketing
- Project and Portfolio V: Digital Marketing
- Display Advertising and Email Marketing
- Mobile and Emerging Technology Marketing
- Cultural Studies and the Web
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Project and Portfolio VI: Digital Marketing
- Project and Portfolio VII: Digital Marketing
- Career Module V: Networking
- Career Module VI: Resume Writing
- Career Module VII: Job Interview
- Creative Presentation
- Psychology of Play
- English Composition I
- College Mathematics
- Professional Writing
- Fundamentals of Physical Science
Furthering Your Education:
Students who successfully complete all studies contained in Full Sail University's Bachelor of Science in Digital Marketing program might further expand their skills in a master's degree program. A graduate program might address more advanced managerial practices in areas of marketing planning, research, and development. Some companies might prefer a master's degree for those who wish to pursue senior management or executive positions in the marketing field.
Master's degrees graduates might pursue include, but are not limited to:
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Master of Science in Digital Marketing
- Master of Business Administration - Digital Marketing
Upon completion of the BS in Digital Marketing program, graduates might pursue employment in corporate marketing departments, advertising or marketing firms, PR firms, or consulting firms. They might assist with or oversee areas of digital marketing materials development, Internet marketing campaign development, social media management, or marketing research.
Positions that graduates might be a good fit for include:
- SEO marketing strategist
- Market research analyst
- Public relations specialist
- Digital marketing manager
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!