If you want to pursue higher education near Pueblo, Colorado, you have three institutions to choose from. Here, you can find out more about them based on data from the National Center for Education Statistics.
Closest Schools to Pueblo, Colorado
There are three institutions within the city limits of Pueblo, Colorado. One is a public university, one is a private university, and one is a public community college.
- Colorado State University-Pueblo (0.0 miles from the center of town)
- Colorado Technical University (2.6 miles from the center of town)
- Pueblo Community College (6.0 miles from the center of town)
Largest Schools Near Pueblo, Colorado
The NCES only provides student population data for the two public institutions in Pueblo. Both are midsize schools.
- Colorado State University-Pueblo (7,256 students)
- Pueblo Community College (6,203 students)
Lowest Net Price
Students looking to graduate from a degree or certificate program without accruing a large amount of debt might want to take net price into consideration when choosing a school. Net price is calculated by taking the total cost of attendance for a full-time undergraduate student and subtracting the average financial aid package. The NCES reported net price for two schools in Pueblo for the 2014-2015 school year.
- Pueblo Community College ($9,736 per year)
- Colorado State University-Pueblo ($11,678 per year)
Highest Graduation Rate
Graduation rate indicates the percentage of full-time undergraduate students who complete their programs within 150% of 'normal' time. Based on data from students finishing in 2015, the NCES reported graduation rates for two Pueblo schools.
- Colorado State University-Pueblo (33%)
- Pueblo Community College (23%)
In summary, aspiring students in Pueblo can choose between CSU-Pueblo, Pueblo Community College, and Colorado Technical University.