Acquaint yourself with the the academic programs, tuition, student populations, acceptance and graduation rates of Washington State University in Pullman. You'll be presented with statistics calculated by the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).
Washington State University
Washington State University is a 4-year public institution located 3 miles from downtown Pullman. Students can attend this school at both the undergraduate and graduate level.
Washington State University offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs. The Pullman campus of this university is the parent institution to three other branches of Washington State University. Fields of study offered at the Pullman location are:
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences
- Architecture and Related Services
- Area, Ethnic, Cultural, Gender and Group Studies
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Engineering Technology and Engineering-Related Fields
- English Language and Literature/Letters
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
- Foreign Language, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Natural Resources and Conservation
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Social Sciences
- Visual and Performing Arts
Tuition & Fees
Here we'll take a look at the average amount of tuition and fees and supplies for full-time undergraduate students who attended Washington State University throughout the 2015-2016 school year.
- Undergraduate Student Costs:
- In-state Tuition and Fees: $11,967
- Out-of-state Tuition and Fees: $25,567
- Books and supplies: $960
There are 29,686 students enrolled at Washington State, with 24,470 of those students being undergraduates. The student-to-faculty ratio of this school is 15:1. Of the undergraduates enrolled, 52% are female and 48% are male.
Washington State University has an 80% graduation rate as of Fall 2015. This institution requires both SAT and ACT test scores to be submitted with applications along with all secondary school records.
The NCES arrives at a school's graduation rate through a calculation involving the proportion of full-time undergraduate students who complete their degree programs within 150% of the typical time needed to finish. As of 2015, the graduation rate of Washington State University was 64%.
Students considering Washington State have a solid chance at being accepted as well as a large variety of program options available to them.