Quality assurance is an interdisciplinary profession incorporating science, engineering and business. Professionals may earn a certificate or associate's degree in quality assurance after working in a manufacturing environment.
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Hazardous Materials Information Systems
- Industrial Safety Technologies
- Occupational Safety Technologies
- Quality Control Technologies
Schools with Quality Assurance Programs
Here are a few schools offering quality assurance programs at various degree levels:
|College/University||Location||Institution Type||Degrees Offered||Tuition and Fees, Out-of-state (2015-2016)*|
|University of Akron Main Campus||Akron, OH||4-year, Public||Certificate||Undergraduate: $19,040|
|Eastern Michigan University||Ypsilanti, MI||4-year, Public||Master's, Graduate Certificate||Graduate: $27,712|
|Universidad Del Turabo||Gurabo, PR||4-year, Private||Associate's||Undergraduate: $5,820|
|Ferris State University||Big Rapids, MI||4-year, Public||Certificate, Bachelor's||Undergraduate: $17,562|
|California State University - Dominguez Hills||Carson, CA||4-year, Public||Certificate, Bachelor's, Master's||Undergraduate: $6,213, Graduate: $17,373|
|Indiana University - Purdue University - Fort Wayne||Fort Wayne, IN||4-year, Public||Certificate||Undergraduate: $19,408|
|Tarleton State University||Stephenville, TX||4-year, Public||Master's||Graduate: $12,686|
Source: *National Center for Education Statistics
School Selection Criteria
Consider the following when looking for quality assurance schools:
- A student's desired career path should be considered, along with the selection of industry-specific courses, when choosing a quality assurance school.
- A quality assurance technician may consider a school with a master's program that offers a regulatory science major or concentration to prepare for employment as a quality assurance director.
- Students should consider schools that offer a range of hands-on experiences, such as internships.
- Students should consider a school's reputation and placement within published school rankings.
Quality assurance programs incorporate various fields, such as natural sciences and engineering. Various schools offer degrees at the bachelor's and master's levels, as well as certificate programs.