Students wishing to attend school in and around Rancho Cucamonga, California, have many schools from which to choose. Some of these schools have four-year programs, and many are private for-profit institutions.
Schools located near Rancho Cucamonga typically have medium to large campus settings: most are in city or large suburban locations. While most of the schools with 25 miles of Rancho Cucamonga do not offer bachelor's degrees or higher, the 14 schools that follow are more likely to offer them, with 9 schools offering bachelor's degrees and 7 offering advanced degrees. Statistical information was obtained from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).
Closest Schools to Rancho Cucamonga, California
School choices may be limited in the city limits of Rancho Cucamonga, CA, but many schools are located in the surrounding areas. The following lists five schools located within 10 miles of downtown Rancho Cucamonga.
- Chaffey College (2.2 miles)
- Claremont Graduate University (6.4 miles)
- Pomona College (6.4 miles)
- Claremont McKenna College (6.4 miles)
- Harvey Mudd College (6.4 miles)
Largest Schools Near Rancho Cucamonga, California
Rancho Cucamonga and its surrounding areas have many schools with populations from several hundred students to thousands of students. The schools with the largest number of students are:
- California State University-Fullerton (38,948)
- Mt San Antonio College (28,991)
- California State Polytechnic University-Pomona (23,717)
- University of California-Riverside (21,385)
- Chaffey College (21,054)
Lowest Net Price
Students looking to avoid graduating with a large amount of debt will without a doubt consider cost when choosing a college or university. These schools have the lowest full-time undergraduate net prices of those listed. The costs specified here are for the 2014-2015 academic year:
- Mt San Antonio College ($4,042)
- Citrus College ($4,694)
- Hacienda La Puente Adult Education ($5,873)
- California State University-San Bernardino ($6,984)
- Norco College ($7,097)
Highest Graduation Rate
Graduation rates provide an idea of the quality of education offered at colleges and universities. The following institutions had the highest graduation rates in 2014-2015, according to NCES data on full-time undergrads who earned degrees or certificates within 150% of normal completion time.
- Pomona College (94%)
- Claremont McKenna College (92%)
- Harvey Mudd College (92%)
- Scripps College (92%)
- Pitzer College (90%)
Fourteen schools in and near Rancho Cucamonga, California, have been listed in here, most of which are 4-year, private schools.