The Study.com Undergraduate Nursing Scholarship is a $500 academic award for one nursing student pursuing an undergraduate degree. Study.com’s mission is to make education accessible, and we hope this scholarship assists students studying this vital field.
General Scholarship Information
Scholarship Amount: $500
One Scholarship Awarded Annually
Application Deadline: May 1, 2022
Selection & Eligibility Criteria
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
- Applicants should be pursuing an undergraduate degree in nursing.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Must be an enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
The winner will be notified following the deadline and the award will be sent directly to the recipient by check to the permanent mailing address noted in the application.
Academic award winners who accumulate more than $600.00 in prizes over a one-year period will be issued an IRS form 1099 (or the equivalent). This will require contest winners to provide Study.com with certain personal information prior to receipt of their winnings.
Academic Award Provider
The academic award is provided by Study.com. The application process is completely online. Read the scholarship terms and conditions.
Degree Information & Resources for Women in STEM
It is more important now than ever to support nursing students as they develop their skills and study. You may have many questions when starting your college journey but luckily there are many resources available that can help. You may qualify for nursing scholarships. There are also guides that detail the application process and FAFSA.
Nursing degrees require STEM knowledge, so many students find chemistry tutoring and math tutoring beneficial, while connecting with peers on campus for study sessions and advice can often be your best resource!