The schools near Rogers offer students a diverse range of choices, from a community college setting to a university atmosphere. We draw on information from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) to help prospective students decide which school will best meet their needs.
Closest Schools to Rogers, Arkansas
The closest schools to Rogers are almost all less than 2-year specialty schools. However, of the traditional schools that are close, there is a mix of 2-year and 4-year institutions.
- Bryan University (located downtown)
- NorthWest Arkansas Community College (10.9 miles from downtown)
- Northwest Technical Institute (12.2 miles from downtown)
- University of Arkansas (19.3 miles from downtown)
Largest Schools Near Rogers, Arkansas
Three of the largest traditional schools near Rogers are public institutions, while two are private. The two larger 4-year schools offer graduate degree programs in addition to undergraduate programs.
- University of Arkansas (26,754 students)
- NorthWest Arkansas Community College (7,744 students)
- Northwest Technical Institute (186 students)
- Bryan University (20 students)
Lowest Net Price
The NCES calculates the average net prices for schools by subtracting the average amount of financial aid given to full-time undergrad students from the total cost of attendance. In Rogers, the net cost ranges from about $6,500-$21,000 for 2014-2015.
- NorthWest Arkansas Community College ($6,556)
- Northwest Technical Institute ($7,889)
- University of Arkansas ($14,693)
- Bryan University ($19,556)
Highest Graduation Rates
According to the NCES, the graduation rate represents the full-time undergraduate students who have graduated from their program within 150% of the 'normal' estimated time (e.g. 6 years for a bachelor's degree). The traditional, Rogers, AR, area schools had overall graduation rates ranging from 10% to 62% for 2015.
- University of Arkansas (62% graduation rate)
- Northwest Technical Institute (60% graduation rate)
- Bryan University (54% graduation rate)
- NorthWest Arkansas Community College (13% graduation rate)
Despite only having a handful of traditional institutions, the Rogers, AR, area still provides students with a choice in school location, size, price, and graduation rate.