Prospective students who reside in St. Ann, Missouri, are surrounded by college options within 25 miles of the city, particularly in nearby St. Louis. To help students determine if any of these schools are a good fit, we compare the traditional schools against each other using data from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).
Closest Schools to St. Ann, Missouri
For students wishing to attend school near St. Ann, there are mostly 4-year schools to choose from. Several of these schools offer graduate degree programs in addition to undergraduate programs for interested students.
- Vatterott College-Berkeley (2.2 miles from downtown)
- University of Phoenix-Missouri (2.9 miles from downtown)
- University of Missouri-St Louis (5 miles from downtown)
- ITT Technical Institute-Earth City (5.2 miles from downtown)
Largest Schools Near St. Ann, Missouri
There are more than ten schools near St. Ann that have student populations greater than 1,000. The majority of the larger institutions are private, but there are some big public schools available.
- Saint Louis Community College (18,157 students)
- University of Missouri-St Louis (16,441 students)
- Washington University in St Louis (15,852 students)
- Saint Louis University (14,438 students)
- Webster University (11,406 students)
Lowest Net Price
Cost is a factor for many students when choosing a college. The average net price is found by determining the total cost of attending the school, then deducting the amount of financial aid the average full-time undergrad student received. The schools in the St. Ann area have net prices that vary from about $4,000 to nearly $34,000 for 2018-2019.
- St Charles Community College ($3,673)
- Saint Louis Community College ($7,269)
- University of Missouri-St Louis ($7,977)
- Harris-Stowe State University ($10,551)
- Ranken Technical College ($14,686)
Highest Graduation Rate
The overall graduation rate is the percentage of full-time undergraduate students who complete their certificates or degrees in at least 150% of the 'recommended' time (within six years, for example, for a bachelor's degree). The schools in the St. Ann vicinity have graduation rates as high as 95% and as low as 0% for 2019.
- Washington University in St Louis (95% graduation rate)
- Saint Louis University (79% graduation rate)
- Maryville University of Saint Louis (71% graduation rate)
There are a multitude of 2-year and 4-year public and private institutions near St. Ann, MO, that have diverse locations, sizes, prices, and graduation rates to best suit students' needs.